The control cable is suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, energy and transportation departments with AC rated voltage below 450/750 volts. As a control cable manufacturer, we provide the following suggestions for the wring of the following wires.
1. Applied to the exterior wall. When the control cable is used on the external wall, avoid direct sunlight on the wall and man-made damage. the high temperature of the metal pipe or trunking, the polymer materials on wires will reduce, and the service life of cable will also be shortened. The long-term allowable working temperature of the cable conductor is 70℃.
2. When the control cable is used under the eaves. The cable should only be used when it is not directly exposed to sunlight or ultra-high temperature. It is recommended to use pipes. Do not use cables without UV protection in direct sunlight. The control cable manufacturer can tell you with certainty that this type of cable without UV protection.
3. When the control cable is used in the pipeline. At this time, attention should be paid to the damage of plastic pipes and the heat conduction of metal pipes. Repairing mechanical damage is very expensive, requiring at least two terminations at each discontinuity point.
4. Hanging applications. Consider the sag and pressure of the cable and whether it is exposed to direct sunlight.
5. The control cable is laid directly in the underground cable trench. This environment has the smallest control range. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for dryness or humidity. If the shielding layer of the control cable needs to be grounded, the corresponding standards must be followed.
6. When the control cable is used for underground pipelines. In order to facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement, and isolation from surface pressure and the surrounding environment, auxiliary pipelines are isolated, auxiliary pipelines are a better method.
We are a control cable manufacturer with more than 20 years of experience. You are welcome to consult us for more products and more related information.